10/25/2012

Recipes I want to try...

Homemade Soups 

 

Lentils

...in anything.  I have never cooked plain lentils ever.

 

Baked Oatmeal

Like this or this.


Not yet baked oats...


 

Artichokes 

I bought my second ever artichoke this week.  It seemed like a good challenge, but I am a little scared.  My first ever artichoke was from a farmers market in Chicago during my summer internship in 2007.  It sat in the back of the fridge, dried up and was ultimately thrown out.  Fail...

 

Chia Seed Jam 

Seems like a no-brainer now that I regularly have chia seeds in my house.

 

And many, many more.

 

Survivor 10/24

  1. Crazy reward challenge showdown.  It's like they were just snoozing.  I wonder how long that first only group took?  I was originally going to say this challenge was kinda boring, you know been-there-done-that, but it took a turn for the better!  Bartering for a reward is cool, but yellow shouldn't have been that desperate.  Is Penner setting himself up for a fail?  Kinda, but he did catch a couple. 
  2. Outwit, Outplay, Outstarve?  I suppose Outstarve is about the same as Outlast.
  3. Eww!  Raw fish...
  4. Malcolm is just sooooo awesome.  Thanks to him Artis has to live with Skupin another three days!  Oh the torture...It was interesting how the drama shifted from women to men this episode.
  5. OMG!!! Carter was almost busted.
  6. Thank you Penner for the lovely explanation of why you are blindsiding Katie.  You are such a nice guy.
  7. Jeff & Carter picked right.  Penner has the immunity idol and that could be extremely helpful if they merge short sided.

What recipes are you dying to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment