Lots of cuddles from the kitties, more cuddling in the hammock, ran into some Wisconsinites in Houston and had dinner/drinks with them and another couple. Made lots of tasty food on Sunday: egg/cornbread bake for breakfast, chicken strips with Kraft's Fresh Take for lunch, and homemade chicken broth for soup later this week!
|They have tasty drinks and burgers, but really really weird artwork. |
The regulars looked a little odd too, and it wasn't just because it was Halloween weekend.
|Pumpkin lets Pi clean his face once in a while. Awwww...|
Badgers lost, Packers tried to lose (but thankfully changed their mind), 20 degree temperature drop. No pictures...
As you can hopefully see, this weekend was overall very good :) Now, back to work!
|Reflections on the lake.|
- Finally, a good road block. Building a scale took both mental and physical effort.
- I'm not sure what is worse, bickering goat farmers or the twinnies cheering.
- The bamboo carrying task was okay. I was going to say it was too easy, but then the biking part seemed to even the field out. It certainly upped the entertainment value with the Bangladesh traffic.
- Who knew Chippendales couldn't count?
- OMG. Who cares about the record for wins? Abby and Ryan already have the opportunity for 2 Million.