11/11/2012

Green Morning!

Yesterday was pretty relaxed.  Bret worked all Friday night and was home just in time for some homemade banana pumpkin donuts, leftover soup and pomegranate seeds.  My original plan was to make eggs too, but he just needed to eat and get to sleep because of another overnigther.  Boo...Next weekend will contain a date night for sure.

The rest of the day was filled with cooking, cleaning a bit, relaxing and a 5 mile run.  It was very slow run, but gave me a lot of time to listen to NPR and think.  I can't even remember my last 5 miler (or more).  It must have been before moving to Houston in March, and was probably more like in December or January.  The route was new which helped keep me from getting board.   It was also mostly one big loop to force me to keep chuggin' away!

Extra time on my hands also allows me to start getting fancy with picture takin'  Behold, another Green Monster Smoothie.


That is where the Green Morning came from. ;)


Yum!


Why yes, I would like a relaxing swing in the hammock.


Sittin' on the dock.


Green goodness.




All of the past blog pictures have been from phone cameras or are old stock from our regular digital camera.   Last weekend, I finally dusted the digital camera off and started having fun!

So creative...I know! haha!  I have a long way to go, but you gotta' start somewhere right!?



Do you have any easy fun tricks for beautiful photos?



2 comments: