I'll give you a few hints:
- It heats food. Sizzle sizzle...
- It spins. Yippy!!
- It basically rocks.
Yes...it is a Pizzazzof course! Okay, maybe you didn't quite guess that.
I remembered to snap a photo of the amazing cooking machine in action last night. Broiled asparagus? Yes, please! What is great about the Pizzazz, is that you do not need to heat up your whole oven or broiler for one pizza (or veggie). You can always see what is going on (burning cheese anyone?), and you can do a fork test or taste test without letting all the heat from the oven escape.
|What can I say? The pan was spinning! |
These little asparagus took a little EVOO, salt and 5-7 minutes spinning.
The Pizzazz has two triangle coil heaters (watch out, I am getting really technical...I know). One on the top and the other on the bottom. You can turn them on one at a time, or both at once. There is a round non-stick pan that slowly revolves so that the pan heats everything evenly little by little.
We have cooked pigs-in-a-blanket, chicken nuggets, frozen and homemade fries, taquitos, pizza and much more! Chicken breasts and steak have also been attempted in years past. I would NOT recommend those though. Please also be careful with potstickers. We almost burnt down an old apartment when the oil caught on fire. Save those for a frying pan. Oops!
- Still love Penner's commentary. He just says things very eloquently with a lot of unnecessary words.
- Fun rewards challenge. It actually took team work! Good thing Angie and Russel aren't around anymore, or they would have surely found a way to mess it up. Skupin always knows how to fill in ;)
- Boy, does Abi have a big mouth? I like that Pete is trying to put Abi in her place, she is really really annoying. Twice in one episode too!
- Why was Malcolm wearing a bib during the reward lunch? Was he worried about staining his 6-pack? Or dirty trunks?
- Lisa just keeps surprising me with her brains! Though she acts sweet and innocent (which she genuinely seems to be), she know how Survivor works and I really appreciate that.
- That was one intense immunity competition. Very close for all rounds. And....Penner for the win! (thanks Mike for the Facebook hint).
- Love that Pete confronted Malcolm directly about what Lisa said, and then lied about snitching on Lisa. I guess that almost makes a full circle of snitching/lying...
- I was totally confused before tribal. So many names flying too quickly.
- Abi you iiddddiiiouuut!!! You were totally golden with that idol. Well, at least she didn't play it (or Malcolm for that matte).
- Ha ha ha ha ha! Penner outlasted Jeff. Penner outlasted JEFF. Jeff must have died a little bit inside the night his torch was snuffed. Ouch!
How does Survivor keep doing this? I am sometimes amazed how awesome this show is after so many seasons. I'm still not sure who's on who's side...but I was entertained!
Caught in the Act!
|Yes, we still have Halloween decorations up.|
|Can't..quite....reach...darn it for cute flat faces...|