The dynamics of this Favorites tribe are sooooo sooo so awesome:
- Dawn cannot handle this game. Yes Brandon is a douche, and yes it was smart of her to deal with her issues alone, but it was just the first tribal. How is she going to handle the next 17?
- Malcolm did not take my advice…and was tossing again! He is lucky the other challenge segments gave him a big lead, and that Phil came in to pick up the pieces. (What is wrong with me? I love Malcolm, but I just can’t keep myself from mocking him…I think it's just because we haven't seen much of him this season)
- Could you tell that everyone was looking through the new fishing stuff for an idol? It was pretty obvious.
- Philip on information flow…keep people you don’t trust at mid-management….um..the question is to trust or not trust fully?…I think I am going to pause with you (Brandon) at mid management….and, CEO's (Like me [Phil]) don’t call in mid management till they need to share info. Excellent!!!! So many great Phillip quotes!
- The CEO seems to have triggered mid management's inner feistiness again. And the plot stirs a little more for next episode.
Fans (Though, I question the Fan-ness of some of these people):
- Who is this marine? He is a baby…Iraq twice? Well, that's great and I thank you for your service, but it does not mean you can laze and bicker your way to a Survivor win. Why even waste a spot on the tribe to be so useless and annoying.
"Shamar is my Phil"…that is great Sherri. Good luck keeping your lazy “Phil” around, the real one is at least useful around camp.
- 19 hours in the shelter!?! It is totally not a scape-goat comment, that is pure laziness and Shamar knows it. Can he be voted out already?
- Sucks for Alli…I don't even know who she is...I just want Shamar gone.
Other Notable Quotes:
"Stealth R' Us"
- "Well, you are looking directly at Reynold” Probst. During the bulge discovery and announcement. He seems to always put in a good jab during tribal.
- “I am voting the way I am supposed to be voting, I’m sticking with my vote…maybe” Wow, let’s not make it clear, or anything.