3/23/2013

Wisconsin, Here I Come!


It's official.  My travel is booked, my Crazy Legs registration is in, and I couldn't be more excited for it all :) :) :)  If you can't tell, I'm doing a happy dance down here.  My mood was in super happy overload early this week after booking my travel.  I am so excited to see some family and friends again.  It has been too long.

Back to Crazy Legs, it is an awesome road race.  It starts at the Capital square winds it's way around the beautiful UW campus: up Bascom hill, out to the Lakeshore dorms (hi Bradley & Cole!), along part of the Lakeshore path (a fav of mine), past an Octopus Car Wash.  Then finally it ends (after a few hills) on the field of Camp Randall.  There is always a great cover band entertaining the crowd, but the best part is the free beer!  Well, it may not be the best beer, but it makes for some fun times either way (all you can drink until it's gone).



You know what else is CRAZY? 


These two fighting lizards.  I didn't get the camera out until they were already in the thick of fighting, but you get the idea.

video


And Pi's Face.



Happy Saturday!

1 comment: