3/14/2014

Happy Birthday Pumpkin & Pi {and Pi Day}

How are my baby kitties already 4 years old!?!  This year few by and they still as cute as ever.

Princess Pi.  Not particularly photogenic...
or I could just be a terrible photographer.  Yeah, lets go with that.

Pumpkin is ready to play!

Pi cleaning Pumpkin.
He usually returns the favor a little, but Pi definitely is more giving.

"OMG...I am trying to sleep here!
I'll let you know when I'm ready for my 5 second petting session. K?"

He really wanted to go in the shower one morning after me.  Weirdo!

Aaawweee!  He can be quite the sweetie too :)

Again, Happy Pi Day!  Have a great weekend and St. Patrick's Day too for that matter!



3 comments:

  1. Awwwww sweet babies! Happy 4th birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the last pic!!!! I love love love their squishy faces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? That pic just had to be shared :)

      Delete